Tagged: Elissa Slotkin

Fear (of the unknown)

Is it odd that so-called socialists applaud when Bern begs the proles to fund his multi-million dollar campaign, yet lambast Buttigieg when he soaks the mega-rich donor class directly?

What sort of “redistributive economics” is at work in the campaigns of Bern or Warren?

Warren is fighting for Bern’s 15% of the electorate, leaving the other 85% to Biden and Buttigieg.

This is bad campaign math.

Fox News is no longer Trump’s safe space.

The Democrats’ interrogation of emocon Kavanaugh broke something in Lindsey Graham.

Elissa Slotkin is more courageous than any member of the Squad.